Friday 9 February 2018

"Forever & Always"

"Forever & Always"

Hello Friends!!!


Here is a quick post of Mixed Media Card. I used an old invitation card for the base, and created this mixed media card. I used lot of Papericious craft supplies in this card.




I used one sheet from Papericious The Wedding Collection Paper pack, some chalk paints, Papericious spritz and sigma card stock paper for leaves die cuts. 

Here is some close-up:







I hope you love my project!!

Please visit my so little social network places and leave some love, My Dearies!!!


Thanks so much!! 
Have a nice and creative day!!
Monika

I would love to join following amazing challenges by this month:









A Bit More Time To Craft EXTRA February Challenge: "Anything Goes"



Creative Artiste Challenge Blog: #35 (Anything Mixed Media Goes)

The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge: February #45 "Photo Inspiration" 
https://mixedmediamc.blogspot.in/2018/02/mixed-media-monthly-february-challenge.html
(Inspired with flowers, different shades of pink, white color and word "LOVE")

Polka Doodle Craft Challenge: February "Anything Gose"

No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...