Friday 11 May 2018

Scrapping4funChallenges: DT post for Challenge #115- Ladies

Hello Friends!!
I am so excited to share this post as my first DT inspiration for our Scrapping4funChallenges. I made this cute card for our current challenge. 
This challenge #115 specially with the theme of Ladies. You can create a layout, card, canvas, mini album, mixed media and "Off the page" creations. So feel free to join us and play along with us at Scrapping4funChallenges.


I made this card using cute digi stamp Big Eye Girl- Patsy (Image No. 17) form our wonderful sponsor Oddball Art. I used smiling girly image and colored the digi with Tim Holtz distress inks. I made a background of card using some Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays and stamped some leaves (Mudra stamps) to create a colorful base. Finally fussy cut the colored digi image and added a cute bouquet to my girly's hand. I made this bouquet using some ready made flowers and burlap and stitched it with the help of needle.
Hope you will enjoy my card.
I would like to say thank you to my sweet friend Rachelle for giving me this amazing opportunity to be in their amazing Design Team for this term.
Here are our so generous sponsors for challenge #115- Ladies:


Please do visit here, if you interested to know more about our amazing and talented Design Team members. Click here to join our Scrapping4funChallenges.

Kindly visit us, here are links:
Scrapping4funChallenges (Facebook Page)
Scrapping4funChallenges (Instagram)

Please visit my so little social network places and leave some love, My Dearies!!!
UrooCreations Google+
Thank you so much for visiting my blog.
Love and Hugs
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla
UrooCreations

I would love to join following amazing challenges by this month:


More Mixed Media Challenge: "Anything Goes" - Optional Pink


613 Avenue Create: Challenge #209 Anything Goes/ Optional Twist- Mainly Blue 

No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...